International Summer Course in 2017 will be held at Sugashima Laboratory, Nagoya Universuty this year as well as the past few years. This program eligible for student in the field of marine biology or related (open for S1 and S2).
July 7th(Fri.) to July 14th (Fri.) for 8 days.
Cost: 10,000 JPY including accommodation, meals and cleaning fee at Sugashima
Other cost: The cost below will be covered by Nagoya university.
* accommodation fee when you arrive at or leave Nagoya airport if necessary because of the flight time,.
* the fare for the public transportation between Nagoya airport and Sugashima
- CV (Curriculum Vitae) with photo.
- Motivation Letter (Essay tentang proyeksi keinginan diri mengikuti program ini)
- Official transcript
- Certificate of Enrollment
- Recommendation letter from faculty and or from supervisior
- copy of passport
- English proficiency certificate (Toefl or IELTS)
1) Submit the aforementioned documents to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur F-13) for internal review.
2) OIA staffs will evaluate your application.
3) Once you are selected as Nominated Student, you may continue interview selection in Faculty of Biology UGM (announced later).
4) FINAL decision from Nagoya University.
Contact Person: Woro Anindito Sri Tunjung (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Please send all documents above in 2 COPIES to Office of International Affairs, UGM (Bulaksumur Block F-13) no later than March 15, 2017.